Assets of the Podlaskie Region
Podlaskie Voivodeship is one of 16 Polish voivodeships. It was created by the terms of the act from July 24, 1998 concerning a triple level territorial division of the country. The voivodeship comprises 17 poviats, constituted by 118 districts: 13 urban districts, 23 urban-rural and 82 rural districts.
What do we have to offer?
- Tourist attractions
- A qualified workforce
- Low work costs
- Experience in operating with Eastern markets
- Direct contacts with partners from Russia, the Ukraine, Belarussia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- A voivodeship market of buyers of over 1 200 000 potential consumers
- A well-developed network of banking services
- Great investment possibilities